Monday, February 1, 2021

Greetings!


Three things to know about me ... First, I'm a dog person. Check out the pictures of my two boys: Finn (right) and Fraggle (left). It's very possible that they will try to snag my attention at some point during this semester when we are meeting remotely. 

Second, my literature specialty is Medieval Literature (King Arthur stories, Chaucer, etc.), but I also teach Gender Studies courses, Shakespeare, and various other topics courses including Monsters, Dystopian Literature, and others. Follow this link to Medievalists.net if you'd like to learn more!

Third, I lived all over the world when I was growing up, so it gave me a love of traveling. COVID-19 has really put a damper on that passion. 

I'm really looking forward to a great semester. I hope you are too. 

Best,

Dr. Francis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ani Difranco, American singer-songwriter, Activist, Feminist, Woman Warrior

 Ani DiFranco was born September 23, 1970. Her full name is Angela Maria DiFranco. She is an American singer-songwriter. Early on in her car...